Lee Huang, M.P.A
Lee Huang is Senior Vice President and Principal of Econsult Solutions. With an undergraduate degree from the Wharton School and a master’s degree from the Fels School of Government at the University of Pennsylvania, Lee provides an excellent perspective for public, private, and non-profit clients. Prior to joining Econsult Solutions, Lee was a director at Econsult Corporation, and has been responsible for leading projects examining commercial corridors, affordable housing, neighborhood change, transportation financing, MWBE procurement, real estate development, economic development, tax policy, economic and fiscal impact, transit-oriented development, financial modeling, tax increment financing, waterfront development, discrimination in lending practices, higher education, workforce development, technology, historic preservation, and recreational amenities.
From 1995 to 2005, Lee was employed at The Enterprise Center, an entrepreneurial center in West Philadelphia where he acquired extensive experience in day to day management as well as strategic decision making. He most recently served as Executive Vice President, where he was responsible for all programs and operations, and helped manage fifty staff and interns and a $1.2 million budget. He was also Founder of The Enterprise Center’s YES (Youth + Entrepreneurship = Success) Program and Director of Cities Beyond, The Enterprise Center’s consulting department.
In 2006, Lee earned his Masters of Public Administration at the University of Pennsylvania’s Fels Institute of Government, where he also received certificates in Public Finance and in Economic Development and Growth. Lee received his Bachelor of Science degree in Economics in 1995 from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, with a dual concentration in Accounting and Management.
Lee lives with his wife Amy and their daughter Jada and sons Aaron and Asher in West Philadelphia. He currently serves on the boards of Community Design Collaborative, Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance, Preservation Alliance of Greater Philadelphia, Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia, and Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians. He serves on the advisory board of the Asian American Chamber of Commerce, Biblical Theological Seminary, City School, Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations, Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau PHL Diversity Adivsory Board, Philadelphia Magazine Diversity Advisory Board, University City Science Center STEM Advisory Board, and Urban Affairs Coalition Impact Development Roundtable Committee Leadership, and is on the commission of the City of Philadelphia Water, Sewer, and Storm Water Rate Board.
Mr.Huang is a board member of:
- Asian American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Philadelphia
- City of Philadelphia Water, Sewer, and Storm Water Rate Board
- The City School (Strategy Advisory Board)
- Community Design Collaborative
- Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance
- Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations (PACDC)
- Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau PHL Diversity Advisory Board
- Philadelphia Magazine Diversity Advisory Board
- Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia
- Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia
- University City Science Center STEM Advisory Board
- Urban Affairs Coalition Impact Development Roundtable Committee Leadership
- Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians