Redevelopment Assistance Capital Program (RACP)
Econsult Solutions, Inc. provides assistance for clients who are seeking or have been awarded Redevelopment Assistance Capital Program (RACP) funds for their projects. Our services include submitting the e-RACP application, providing the impact numbers in support of the business plan, compiling the business plan or application, and providing grant compliance assistance.
We work with developers, business owners, nonprofits, and public agencies to help them review the requirements of RACP, if they meet those requirements, and position their project to show what extent it will have positive regional economic impacts and achieve the desired outcomes of the RACP program. Key services include:
- Reviewing project to determine if it is RACP eligible
- Writing the narrative portions of the e-RACP application, business plan, and application
- Completing the required financing forms: cash flow, source of funds, and uses
- Submitting the e-RACP application on behalf of clients
- Compiling all documents required for the business plan and application
- Economic and jobs impact analyses (Tab 3);
- Managing grant compliance after award
Econsult Solutions, Inc. brings a wealth of experience as planning experts and urban economists. We clearly understand the requirements and expectations of the commonwealth grant program administered by the Office of the Budget, and know how to present strong, solid cases to the evaluation committees.